Friday, January 25, 2008

Ray of sunshine

feeling much better today (compared to my sick ass yesterday)

See??








Plus it's friday!!! =) tgif-
renting a car tomorrow (my friend has the HOOKUP)
and first week of Feb. i get my little bug back! :D
so excited!!!!!

Strange experiences?
-Last night i also had this bizarre nightmare-
I was throwing a party at my house and my friend comes over
with his ex (whom i've never met in real life) apparently
they were back together. i'm like 'what the fuck? but ok, if she'll be cool
i will be too.' so we're all chillen and partying,
i was sitting on the couch and he was sitting behind the couch by the
window with his girl. we're all getting yakked out and then i hear
some funny noises behind me. i turn around and he's fucking her right there
in front of everyone!!!!! i was like WHAT?! so i guess i said some
rude shit and beat her up a bit.... cuz she called the police on us-
and my party goers and i spent most of the rest of the night running from the police.
>:O

Stay out of my dreams, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!






just glad it's not real life :D (very glad!)
xoxo

No comments: