Tuesday, January 8, 2008

ohh the hilarity!

Got it from someone else's blog:
bahai jokes

1) Baby, I just did some Ruhi Book 2 and now I wanna pay you a home visit.

2) When it says "Unite the hearts of Thy servants," baby its talkin' about me and you.

3) Can I do my year of service in your heart?

4) is your last name Truthfulness? because you're the foundation of ALL mah virtues

5) There can't be one universal language, cause when I see you I'm speechless.

6) Are you trying to lose your voting rights? because it is a CRIME to look that fine

7) You're like ruhi book 7, u complete me

8) Girl, i wanna feast my eyes on you every 19 days.

9) Mmm mmm mmm...Lord I love Thy creation

10) All I want for Ayyam-i-ha is you

11) Whats it like to never have to fast? cause it is just SICK to be that fine!

12) I wouldn't mind abiding in the sanctuary of your protection/your heart.

13) Girl is you a tutor, cuz i want you to facilitate my life

14) Will you be the nightingale of my affection?

15) Baby, make like the Treasurer's Report at Feast and give me your digits

16) Girl, are you sure theres 19 Letters of the Living? Cause the only letters i need to live are U and I.

#16 the REMIX: You cant spell Unity without U 'n I

17) Honey, I "Closed one Eye and opened the other", but still all I see is you.

18) Baby, when you sneeze, all i hear is virTUE, vir-CHOO.

19) Babe, i hope you're part of the Core Curriculum cause I wanna learn ALL about you.




http://mauxito.blogspot.com/2007/12/bahai-jokes.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friend and I wrote these. We originally posted them to a Facebook group called "Baha'i pick up lines". Glad you like them, thanks for posting!